Pain & Medication Management Opportunity in scenic Branson, Missouri
Pain Management Specialist
What you need to know
Job ID: 10387
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible - Pain Fellowship trained physician that can do both Interventional Pain Management and Medication Management
- Procedures include Spinal Cord Stimulator trails, blocks, injections etc.
- Would prefer PMR trained but would also consider Neurology
- Fellowship required
- Springfield, Missouri is the 3rd largest community in Missouri with a metro population of 440,000.
- Living in Springfield is easy. Our great schools, entertainment and cultural options, and low cost of living make this a great place to grow your career and raise a family.
- A diverse and healthy economy with low unemployment and cost of living that is considerably below the national average.
- Recently selected as one of the “50 best cities in America to live and play” by National Geographic Magazine.
- Nationally ranked golf courses, and endless rivers, lakes and streams provide excellent recreational opportunities for the entire family.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- CME allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.