Outpatient IM/FP or Med/Ped Opportunity In Albuquerque, NM
Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Med Ped
What you need to know
Job ID: 10012
- 2022 Fellow Welcome to Apply
- 100% Outpatient Only
- Join 30 Physician Primary Care Practice
- Clinic call is 1:30
- First call managed by RN’s
- Pediatric care and women’s health are optional
- Procedures not required
- M-F with flexible hours
- Three physicians recently retired
- Assume existing patient panel – hit the ground running • MA’s assist with EPIC and return patient calls
- NP’s who do not require supervision
- Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest.
- A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state.
- The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes.
- Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
- Competitive salary with w/rvu
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
- $30,000 sign on bonus • $20,000 relocation stipend
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance of $5000
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
Top Five Things to Do
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Globalquerque! Music Festival
- Sandia Peak Tramway
- The Petroglyph National Monument
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
What is nice to know.