Outpatient Family Medicine Position – 1 Hour North of Seattle
What you need to know
Job ID: 8680
- Openings for additional Family Medicine physicians to join our growing programs.
- Work with a close team of experienced physicians and APPs.
- Monday-Friday, outpatient only schedules. Some extended hours may be required.
- Great work/life balance with a light phone call rotation and generous time off.
- These are full time, hospital employed positions with access to multiple subspecialties.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred; however, new graduates will be considered.
- Mount Vernon, Washington, has been called the Best Small City in America.
- Located on Puget Sound in northwest Washington, halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, Mount Vernon is home to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and rare trumpeter swans that winter just outside the city limits.
- Mount Vernon offers excellent schools, medical care, and shopping opportunities, including the Farmers Market.
- The local community college, Skagit Valley College, is an award-winning school that serves three counties.
- There are also many opportunities for outdoor activities such as local lakes for fishing, swimming and boating, and a very complex system of walking and bicycle trails.
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Top Five Things to Do
- Little Mountain Park
- Jungle Playland
- Lincoln Theatre
- Children's Museum of Skagit County
- Riverbelle Dinner Theatre
What is nice to know.