Otolaryngology Position located along Florida Gulf Coast
What you need to know
Job ID: 9602
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join an existing, busy practice with an employed provider.
- Outpatient Setting
- To treat newborn to adult patients; surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- New Grads and Practicing Physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Located in Southwest Florida, 24 miles north of Fort Myers, with a population of around 14,000 residents.
- Beautiful Charlotte Harbor flanks the northwest side of the city, offering 129 square miles of sparkling water, aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Punta Gorda's sunny, subtropical climate, casual lifestyle and relaxed ambiance, combined with its natural attractions make it a great place to work and play.
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Top Five Things to Do
- Peace River Wildlife Center
- Ponce De Leon Park
- Charlotte Harbor Environmental Center
- Gilchrist Park
- Punta Gorda History Park
What is nice to know.