Otolaryngology Position – Beautiful Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains – Knoxville, TN
What you need to know
Job ID: 9765
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist
- Join a single-specialty group that has been in the community 30+ years
- Busy, successful practice with strong referral pattern, so physician will be busy right away
- Interest/experience in otology is a plus
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Anticipated ER Call Coverage 1:4 with no facial trauma
- Practice offers the following ancillary services: allergy, balance center, hearing aids and more
- State-of-the-art da Vinci® robotic surgical system
- Opportunities for partnership/surgery center(s) buy-in
- Open to new grads and practicing physician
- Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, featuring Division I sports and strong academic programs.
- Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000, offers extensive water sports and hiking.
- A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer.
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines plus bonus potential
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues and Subscriptions
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision and 401(k) with generous match
Top Five Things to Do
- A visit to the Historic Market Place is one of the cool things to do in Knoxville. The marketplace has a great vibe with cafes, restaurants and good music to enjoy and to have fun with the family.
- Access to the Knoxville Riverfront. Enjoy a peaceful walk with the family along the Riverfront with views of the Neyland Stadium. This waterfront park has an opportunity to learn about the city with its historical stone markers, a marina nearby and restaurants.
- Enjoy the zoo at Knoxville. This zoo is located just east of downtown Knoxville with about 800 animals. Explore the different experiences such as the kids run kick-off, annual passes, and discount days.
- For a great place to explore nature visit Ijams Nature Center. This place has 10-miles of trails, rock formations, lakes and stunning views with a sanctuary just 3 miles away from the city.
- Explore the worlds fair park at Knoxville, TN. This park has many attractions. The attractions included are: the Candy Factory, a conglomeration of Victorian homes hosting arts and crafts shops, the Fort Kid -which is a large playground, the Knoxville Museum of Art, and the 26-story Sunsphere. Enjoy the views of the city and the amphitheater below.
What is nice to know.