Otolaryngology Job in Southeast New Mexico
What you need to know
Job ID: 6447
- Looking for a General ENT who is Comfortable with Pediatric/Adult and Allergy Cases
- 15-Year Established Community ENT Practice
- Reputable Network of Referrals inclusive of all Southeastern New Mexico
- Practice Fully Equipped with 3 Exam Rooms and 1 Procedure Room
- Practice Walking Distance from Medical Center
- Call Coverage Required
- MD and CRNA Anesthesia
- Clinical Support Available for New Grads
- Roswell has easy access to numerous outdoor activities including golf, snow skiing, and hiking.
- Eastern New Mexico University, national retail outlets and restaurants, numerous cultural opportunities, and direct flights to Dallas provide an enjoyable lifestyle.
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- International UFO Museum and Research Center
- Roswell Museum and Art Center
- The Anderson Museum of Contemporary Art
- Spring River Zoo & Park
- Pecos Flavors Winery + Bistro
What is nice to know.