ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY OPPORTUNITY. FOUR SEASONS. BALANCED LIFE.
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 8653
- Looking for a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon interested in a FT hospital employed Orthopedic Surgery position.
- Office hours M-F.
- Additional opportunity for academic appointment, beautiful modern operatories, and well seasoned staff.
- Must possess or be able to obtain an unrestricted NY Medical License.
- Fellowship training is not a requirement but will be considered
- University town offers culture, art and Division I athletics
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking; boating; hiking; kayaking; sking; and so much more
- Close to Buffalo & Finger Lakes wine country
- Excellent private & public and school systems
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices
- Salary at 75th percentile based on experience.
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive based production bonus
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Benefits include: Medical & Dental Ins.; Life; STD;
- LTD; 403b & 457 retirement savings plans
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays
- 1 week CME
- Professional Dues & Publications
Top Five Things to Do
- Cutco-Ka-Bar Visitors Center
- Rock City Park
- Covered Wagon Tours
- Sky High Adventure Park
- Good Times of Olean
What is nice to know.