Orthopedic Surgery opening near the NC Coast!
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 10879
- Seeks a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to provide full-time services.
- Open to Sports Medicine, Joints, General.
- Dedicated and Tenured Staff
- New OR Equipment
- Employed Position
- AN coverage 24/7 Surgery
- 0 Surgical Site Infection Rate
- Martin County is located in the northeast Coastal Plain of North Carolina, just ninety-eight miles from North Carolina's Outer Banks and Atlantic Ocean.
- More than twenty creeks and streams slowly meander through the countryside emptying into the Roanoke River, eventually reaching the Albemarle Sound. Greenville, home of East Carolina University and East Carolina School of Medicine is an easy twenty-five mile drive to the southwest.
- Martin County is mainly agrarian and has a population of 25,000. Although rural in nature, Martin County has significant industry, which has grown at a healthy rate
- Many out of state corporations have made sizable investments in our county. Some of these include Weyerhaeuser, Guy's Snack Foods, Perdue Farms, Inc., Aiamar Knit Fabrics, Inc., Liberty Fabrics, White Packing and Fruit of the Loom.
- Nationally Competitive Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- 401K, health insurance, life insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- CME and more!
- Benefits Package and more!
- Potential for 100% of Medical Education Debt Assistance (Hospital and State)
Top Five Things to Do
- Deadwood Theme Park
- Senator Bob Martin Agricultural Center
- Martin Community Players
- Martin County Geocaching Trail
- Roanoke River Wildlife Refuge
What is nice to know.