Orthopedic Surgery opening in Southeastern Oklahoma-90 minutes from Dallas!
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 10822
- Recruiting a 2024 graduating Orthopedic Surgeon to join talented, high-performing, and supportive colleagues.
- Join a hospital owed clinic in an employed position.
- New graduates and practicing physicians are encouraged to apply! Orthopedic services are growing here, which has a Gold Seal Accredited Total Joint Program.
- You are guaranteed block OR time.
- Call is 1:3
- Outstanding referral base for a 2024 Orthopedic Surgeon to thrive in this practice!
- 138 bed acute care hospital.
- OSU-affiliated residency program
- Referral center for a large area of SE Oklahoma
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Officially recognized by the Oklahoma State Legislature as the "Magnolia Capital of Oklahoma".
- Durant is also proud to be home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University - a four-year college specializing in education, business and applied sciences.
- Located just 90 miles North of Dallas, TX, and 150 miles from Oklahoma City, and Tulsa.
- Durant offers an affordable and high-quality, family lifestyle.
- Commencement bonus and other bonus offerings
- CME plus many other benefits
- Medical education debt repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Choctaw Casinos & Resorts
- Three Valley Museum
- The District
- Rocket Park
- Dixon Durant Park
What is nice to know.