Orthopedic Surgery: Hip and Joint Opening in Las Cruces, NM
Orthopedic Surgery: Joints/Adult Reconstruction
What you need to know
Job ID: 6442
- Join existing hospital owned general orthopedics practice
- Over 160 physicians on our staff
- Spend 20% of your time practicing a sub-specialty of your choice
- 271,000+ service area of young families and retirees
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical suites with the latest technology including DaVinci Robotics
- Excellent Therapy team including hyperbaric wound care and pain management
- MD Anesthesia
- Equipment and experienced staff are ready
- Las Cruces is located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities.
- With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
- Las Cruces is a beautiful and growing community, nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing.
- Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. Located 45 minutes away off I-25/I-10 is El Paso International Airport, making travel to and from Las Cruces convenient.
- Las Cruces and the surrounding communities are a wonderful place to raise a family, with good schools, and a growing business base to provide all the necessary service needs.
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum
- Recycled Roadrunner Sculpture
- Museum of Nature & Science
- Las Cruces Railroad Museum
- Fountain Theater
What is nice to know.