Orthopedic Surgery – Hand surgeon in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
Orthopedic Surgery: Hand
What you need to know
Job ID: 8243
- Recruiting for a Fellow trained orthopedic Hand surgeon.
- The successful candidate will have completed an accredited orthopedic surgery residency prior to an orthopedic Hand fellowship.
- Must also be ABOS certified or eligible and want to join a growing and family oriented community in the Upper Midwest.
- Fellowship training is required as is participation in a general call schedule.
- This robust hand practice will have a majority of hand cases with the ability to round out the work with some general orthopedics.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- A competitive salary
- Loan Forgiveness
- Generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
- A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.