Orthopedic Surgery: Hand Opportunity in Fargo, North Dakota
Orthopedic Surgery: Hand
What you need to know
Job ID: 10694
- Seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow surgeon to join our multispecialty orthopedic practice.
- The additional surgeon is needed due to our continued practice growth both locally and regionally
- Join 2 hand fellowship trained surgeons and 2 APPs within an orthopedic department based in a state-of-the-art four-story orthopedic clinic/orthopedic specialty hospital
- One floor is solely dedicated to hand to elbow patient care
- This dedicated floor includes exam rooms designed by hand surgeons, on-site digital imaging, on-site mini-C arm, cast rooms, on-site OT (5 OT/2 COTA), and 2 WALANT procedure rooms
- Hand on-call is compensated and is approximately 5 to 6 days per month at a level 1 trauma center… NO microvascular or replant patient care is required of the interested candidate
- The opportunity to work with the orthopedic surgery residency program is available, but not mandatory.
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Nationally competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.