Orthopedic Surgery: Hand Opening with the Best Hospital in Northwestern Wisconsin
Orthopedic Surgery: Hand
What you need to know
Job ID: 10418
- Seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join a collegial department of 2 hand surgeons and 18 other providers (orthopedists and podiatrists)
- Fellowship training required
- General call of 1:10 upon completion of recruitment with day call (7am-3pm) being taken by the Orthopedic Trauma Service
- Verified Level II Trauma Center, including 2 Orthopedic trauma surgeons
- Office attached to the primary hospital covered
- Comprehensive hand therapy department with certified hand therapists, located within the orthopedic clinic
- 2 non-operative orthopedic surgeons and several advanced practice providers expand access to the department for direct surgical cases to the surgeons
- Common EMR and PACS across the health system
- This community of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at prestigious University
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- Enjoy a high abundance of outdoor activities,
- This community is ranked #4 on the list of Americas best towns (Outside Magazine, 2015)
- 90 minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Two-year salary guarantees and generous incentive
- 403(b)/401(k) Plan, featuring an employer match of 50%-100%
- Benefits Package
Top Five Things to Do
- Enjoy year around sports with University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire men and women's basketball, hockey and a competitive football program for the Bluegold's.
- Music lovers will want to take in the annual mid-June Blue Ox Music Festival representing the upper Midwest largest Blue Grass and acoustic event of its kind, late July Country Music Jam and the late April Eau Claire Jazz Festival.
- Appreciate this Indie Artist haven with the annual Sculpture Tour and a brand new Performing Art Center scheduled to be open in the fall of 2018.
- Love the outdoors and year around activities? Some of the upper Midwest most glorious trails include Chippewa River State Trails and Old Abe Trails, along with 181 miles of snowmobile trails are available to ride, hike and motor through with the family.
- Shop the gamut of local boutiques to the Oakwood Mall, and the Farmers Market to the Autumn Harvest Winery and Orchard, for the good needed all year around.
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Eau Claire, Wisconsin,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile