Orthopedic Surgery: General opportunity in Lexington, Kentucky
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 9493
- Seeking a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join a group of seven Orthopedic subspecialists, in preparation for an upcoming retirement.
- General orthopedic surgery: basic fracture care, sports medicine, joint reconstruction, and basic hand cases all available.
- Hospital call coverage: no more than 1:5, with call responsibilities at hospital(s) close to the primary office location
- Call coverage at Level 2 hospital is generally light, with basic hip/ankle fractures, etc. Level 1 Center nearby handling all major trauma/injuries
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Generous compensation
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.