Orthopedic Surgery: Foot & Ankle Opportunity in the Foothills of the TN Mountains
Orthopedic Surgery: Foot & Ankle
What you need to know
Job ID: 9771
- Seeking a BE/BC Fellowship Trained Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon to join a single-specialty group
- While tenured Providers will be considered, this is a tremendous opportunity for a new fellow
- Our Team is dedicated to supporting a new surgeon and creating an environment of growth and opportunity.
- One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains.
- Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham.
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- Ranked 8th on the Forbes.com list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Named "Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine
- Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement/Signing Bonus
- 401K & Profit Sharing
Top Five Things to Do
- Museum Center at 5ive Points
- Air Bounce Cleveland
- Fletcher Park
- Cleveland Greenway Pavilion
- Hiwassee River Heritage Center
What is nice to know.