Orthopedic – Hand position with opportunity to earn $1,000,000+ located in Southwest Missouri
Orthopedic Surgery: Hand
What you need to know
Job ID: 10448
Seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained orthopedic hand surgeon with an orthopedic residency to replace a retiring physician and inherit a thriving 15-year practice.
Practice 100% Hand / Upper Extremity (no shoulder)!
Orthopedic practices are conveniently connected to a dedicated Orthopedic Surgery Hospital, includes 35 private rooms designed for orthopedic patients, six innovative surgical suites, a comprehensive rehabilitation and exercise program, and much more.
4-5 exam rooms per provider.
- 8 dedicated support staff for 3 providers.
Call schedule is 1:3 Orthopedic Hand ONLY rotated equally on weekends and holidays. Enjoy a call stipend of $1,185.
- Average 10 calls per day between, nurse, OR and ER. 2 out of 4 call days will typically result in an urgent case that needs to be added on same day or next at the ortho hospital or same day surgery center. 1 out of 4 typically require going to the main hospital for an urgent case.
- Current physicians are seeing 45+ patients daily.
- Opportunity for up to 50 new patients per week between referrals, emergency department and affiliated urgent cares.
- 3 sports medicine physicians who will take any fractures from call that can be treated non operatively.
- Springfield, Missouri is the 3rd largest community in Missouri with a metro population of 440,000.
- Living in Springfield is easy. Our great schools, entertainment and cultural options, and low cost of living make this a great place to grow your career and raise a family.
- A diverse and healthy economy with low unemployment and cost of living that is considerably below the national average.
- Recently selected as one of the “50 best cities in America to live and play” by National Geographic Magazine.
- Nationally ranked golf courses, and endless rivers, lakes and streams provide excellent recreational opportunities for the entire family.
- Starting Salary is $650,000.
- Income potential is $1,000,000+
- 401K Supermatch - for every dollar you contribute, employer will match $2.00. For 2022, contribute up to $20,500 (2022) and organization will contribute $40,500 annually for a total of $61,000 annually.
- Benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Professional liability Insurance, occurrence-based coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Springfield, Missouri,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile