Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon to join the largest and oldest medical group in Central and Eastern Kentucky
What you need to know
Job ID: 7698
- Seeking a full-time BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon who has completed a Foot and Ankle fellowship to join a thriving practice of seven highly respected board-certified orthopedic surgeons.
- Our team of expert physicians are all fellowship-trained, and offer a range of services including hand and upper extremity surgery, knee and hip replacement, sports medicine and shoulder surgery.
- Favorable call schedule
- Established referral base
- State-of-the-art ASC
- Collegial work environment
- Numerous ancillary services
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Offers a competitive salary guarantee with potential production-driven quarterly bonuses.
- Opportunity for partnership is available after one year.
- A very rich benefits package for physicians to include health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, and long-term care.
- Vacation and CME time, CME stipend and flexible spending account.
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.