Orthopaedic Surgery – Foot and Ankle Position in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona
What you need to know
Job ID: 10062
Seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon with a Foot and Ankle Fellowship, to join their established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and
a loyal patient base, in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values open communication and feedback from its physicians.
- Qualified Candidates & Details:
- ONLY Orthopaedic Surgery Training Will Be Accepted
- Required: Foot and Ankle Fellowship
- Hospital Employed
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply, 2+ Years of Experience Preferred
- Anticipated Call: ER (inpatient) Call 1:3; Practice Call 1:3 (Telephone Only)
- Two Offices Available
- All Equipment and 24/7 Anesthesia is Available
- Tucson, AZ- Voted "One of Americas Most Innovative Cities by Forbes Magazine.
- Home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
- Tucson's warm, sunny climate offers the outdoor sports enthusiast weather that rarely disrupts planned activities.
- The city of Tucson maintains 125 parks with jogging tracks, bike paths, and riding trails, 26 swimming pools, 5 municipal golf courses and 3 tennis centers. Swimming, boating, and fishing can be enjoyed in public and private pools and lakes.
- More than 4,500 participants run or walk in the Tucson Marathon, half marathon or 5k each December. Surrounding mountain ranges offer a variety of recreational opportunities.
- Tucson is the "arts mecca" of the American Southwest, offering a wealth of cultural activities: theater, opera, ballet, and symphony, as well as galleries and museums.
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Potential commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Saguaro National Park
- Tohono Chul Park
- White Stallion Ranch
- St. Philips Farmers Market
What is nice to know.