Oregon Temp to Perm Gastroenterology opening
What you need to know
Job ID: 8516
- Seeking two, high quality Gastroenterologists to provide full-time services in a Hospital-affiliated Clinic, in beautiful Oregon.
- The Market has a demand for 5+ GI providers and we are offering the option between temporary or permanent placement.
- Work in tandem providing 2-3 clinic days and 2-3 days in the Hospital
- Rotate coverage along with 2-3 other providers
- Call anticipated to be 1:5
- Newly renovated Clinic Office on Hospital Campus
- Hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites w/ full breadth of AN coverage
- Option for direct employment or independent contractor status
- Malpractice assistance considered or provided
- Recruitment benefits may be considered under a recruitment agreement
- Potential for Ownership in an Endoscopy Center!!
- Experience preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Strong GI skill set required with ERCP and/or EUS preferred
- Clean Background
- US BE/BC
- Springfield is a family-friendly community where a healthy economy and numerous historical aspects of Oregon’s past have blended into a vibrant place to call home.
- Springfield is adjacent to I-5 and nestled between two rivers.
- The McKenzie River is world-famous for fly fishing and summer steelhead.
- The Willamette River also boasts excellent fishing and is popular for whitewater rafting.
- Competitive Base Salary + Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Annual CME allowance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Hendricks Park
- Dorris Ranch
- Mount Pisgah Arboretum
- Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park
What is nice to know.