Opportunity in Kentucky with High Income Potential
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8650
- Seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist.
- This is a full time position with an existing, established, stable Cardiology group who bring advanced cardiovascular care to the community.
- This position roles will primarily include urgent and emergent coronary interventional procedures and outpatient clinic.
- You will need to read Echos, Stress Tests and EKGs.
- This physician will also have potential to see patients in outreach clinics.
- 6 Cardiologist Within Practice
- 6 Advance Practice Providers
- Office is connected to the hospital
- Performs approximate 125-150 diagnostic/interventional procedures per month.
- Phillips Cardiac Cauterization Laboratory
- Advanced cardiac support devices: Laser, IVUS, FFR/OCT, EKOS, ECMO, CardioMems, & Impella
- Structural Program: PFO closures, ASD/VSD, Watchman, TAVR (Launching Fall 2019)
- 24/7 STEMI Service with the areas only Chest Pain Accredited Center
- Continued Cardiac Market Growth
- On-site CT Surgery Program (2 CT surgeons with a third starting July 2020)
- Strong foundation support for cardiovascular advancement
- The EMR is EPIC.
- Service area of 460,000
- Located 2 hours to Nashville, Paducah is a home rule-class city in and the county seat of McCracken County, Kentucky, United States.
- The largest city in the Jackson Purchase region, it is located at the confluence of the Tennessee and the Ohio Rivers, halfway between St. Louis, Missouri, to the northwest and Nashville, Tennessee, to the southeast.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
Top Five Things to Do
- The National Quilt Museum
- Floodwall Murals
- Purple Toad Winery
- Paducah Riverwalk
- Whitehaven Welcome Center
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Paducah, Kentucky,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile