Ophthalmology Opportunity in Four-Season Recreational Paradise
What you need to know
Job ID: 8434
- Diverse, high-volume and collegial practice with department of 6 Ophthalmologists and 3 Optometrists, including sub-specialists in Cornea, Pediatrics, LASIK, Uveitis/Ocular Immunology, Retina and a Glaucoma Specialist.
- State of the art facilities and diagnostic equipment including: Humphrey visual fields, corneal topography, SLT laser, SD-OCT, Pascal Laser, YAG Laser for floaters and digital camera.
- Call 1:5 weekday (M-TH) and 1:12 weekends (share community call)
- Patients are seen at various locations in the Duluth/Superior area. Outreach in the future is a possibility.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Beautiful city with cultural amenities and international airport
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Compensated call
- Competitive benefit and salary package
- Full Benefits
- 6+ weeks’ vacation, malpractice coverage, CME allowance and generous relocation package
Top Five Things to Do
- Minnesota's North Shore Scenic Drive
- Aerial Lift Bridge
- Enger Park and Tower
- Canal Park
What is nice to know.