Ophthalmology in Lexington, Ky
What you need to know
Job ID: 10137
Seeking a full-time BC/BE Ophthalmologist to join a busy practice in Lexington, Kentucky. Glaucoma training preferred.
- The Lexington Clinic Ophthalmology Department currently consists of two Ophthalmologists and offers a state-of-the-art clinic and surgical facility.
- Call will be 1:5. Call consists primarily of phone call; the practice has virtually no trauma.
- Among the many positive aspects of this position are:
- No hospital or ED call
- Accredited ASC
- Existing patient base
- Large internal referral system
- Favorable payer mix
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Competitive salary guarantee with potential production-driven quarterly bonuses.
- Opportunity for partnership is available after one year.
- Rich benefits package for physicians to include health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend, and flexible spending account.
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.