Opening for Pediatrics Hospitalist Program Director – EMPLOYED Position
What you need to know
Job ID: 8728
- Seeking a board eligible or board certified Pediatrics Hospitalist Program Director to join a large multi-specialty hospital group.
- Employed Position
- Scranton is a city in northeastern Pennsylvania
- Nearby to Wilkes-Barre, and is the seventh most populous city in the state.
- The city grew vigorously in the late 19th and early 20th centuries as a capital of coal mining and railroads, which were vital to the expanding industry in this part of the country.
- Prosperity subsided and economic distress followed for decades.
- The position offers a competitive compensation package
- Relocation allowance
- Medical education debt reimbursement
- CME allowances
- Monthly stipend and bonuses for the right candidate!
Top Five Things to Do
- Everhart Museum - Scranton, Pennsylvania - natural history, science, and art museum
- Houdini Museum - Scranton, Pennsylvania - magic museum featuring the history of Harry Houdini's career and life
- Nay Aug Park - Scranton, Pennsylvania - park, zoo, and amusement area in Northeast Pennsylvania
- The Electric City Trolley Station and Museum
- Sno Mountain Ski Resort - Scranton, Pennsylvania - ski mountain and resort in northeastern Pennsylvania
What is nice to know.