Occupational Medicine Opportunity in the Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 8603
- Looking for a full time Occupational Medicine Physician.
- Be busy from day one, and find rural respite and endless adventures in the outdoor paradise of the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota!
- We are seeking BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician to join our busy practice that is supported by a service area population of more than 428,000.
- Our physicians provide basic occupational medicine services including, but not limited to, DOT Physicals, pre-employment and drug screening.
- The practice has two locations in Rapid City and abundant support staff.
- This area has the largest concentration of national parks, monuments and scenic drives of anywhere in the country
- The cost of living is below the national average and there is no state income tax
- The community offers great schools through college and is a safe place to raise a family
- This is also a community that has all of the amenities of a large city with mild weather year round
- This position offers an excellent benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation
- Production bonus incentives
- Benefits include a starting bonus
- Retention bonus
- Paid relocation and moving allowance
- CME reimbursement, paid malpractice, and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Bear County USA
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Reptile Gardens
- Wildlife Loop
- Black Hills Central Railroad
What is nice to know.