Obstetrics & Gynecology Opening with High Income Potential in Illinois
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8760
- Seeking a BC/BE Ob/Gyn who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- The position is open for succession planning purposes.
- Busy practice in a community averaging 550 births per year.
- You will be joining 4 physicians, 1 Women’s Health NP, and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife.
- RN and MA support.
- Call is (1:4).
- Practice is about 60% Obstetrics and 40% Gynecology.
- Array of activities in Sterling is unsurpassed for a town of its size.
- Sterling sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more.
- Public and private schooling options are available, and the Sterling High School is ranked in the top 10% in Illinois.
- Our location is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.
- We offer lucrative compensation
- Robust benefits packages
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Sinnissippi Park
- Johnny's Bar and Grill
- Midway Drive In Theatre
- Dillon Home Museum
- The Precinct
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Sterling, Illinois,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile