Obstetrics & Gynecology Opening with Easy access to Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago
What you need to know
Job ID: 9483
- Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN in Beloit, WI
- Enjoy practicing medicine the way you were meant to, providing quality health care and exceptional patient service
- Call 1:5
- Health System averages 500 births per year
- Strong GYN surgical program
- Enjoy a great deal of practice autonomy, with support to reduce the burden of non-clinical responsibility from our physician and operations leaders to ensure your success.
- Low physician turnover rate
- Just over an hour from Metropolitan living of Milwaukee, Chicago and easy access into Madison
- Take advantage of higher compensation and lower cost of living
- Wisconsin is consistently rated as one of the country's best places to live and raise a family
- Three Multi-billion companies headquartered in community
- Excellent School systems
- Outdoor recreation, special event facilities, biking and hiking paths utilized on a year round basis
- Opportunity for higher education with Universities and Colleges
- Competitive compensation and full benefits – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 403(b), 457(b) &457(f), retirement options, and malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- Membership dues
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, 'a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals' golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.