Obstetrics & Gynecology– for established practice in Iowa
What you need to know
Job ID: 9459
- Looking for a compassionate and caring BC/BE OB/GYN
- Well established practice with 4 OB/GYN's and 3 APP's
- Collaborative care model between employed group and Community Health Care (local FQHC)
- 1:5 call rotation
- Ultrasound on-site with lab adjacent to the practice
- Both sides of the beautiful Mississippi River, make up the Quad Cities.
- The Quad Cities area has a population of 400,000 people and the Health System serves a total regional area of 700,000.
- 2 hours from downtown Chicago and about 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- Community offers a variety of universities, museums, sports activities, restaurants and theaters for the active family.
- The schools are nationally ranked and the area is noted for an extremely reasonable cost of living while offering plenty of lifestyle options.
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance
- Generous paid time off
Top Five Things to Do
- Vander Veer Botanical Park
- Quad City Botanical Center
- Festival of Trees
- Fejervary Park and Aquatic Center
- Niabi Zoo
What is nice to know.