Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Hobbs, NM Close to Lubbock, TX
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 6426
- Newly Remodeled Womens Services Unit
- 7 fully equipped labor and delivery rooms
- 15 private OB/GYN suites
- 2 designated suites for cesarean sections
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage
- Surgical block time available
- Fully equipped nursery to care for premature babies, and relationships with regional neonatal intensive care units (NICU) so that we can quickly and efficiently arrange a transfer if specialized care is needed
- Couplet care that emphasizes bonding between mother and baby
- 700 annual deliveries
- Carlsbad is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley.
- 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, TX and 210 miles from Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- The City of Carlsbad sits on the beautiful Pecos River and offers hiking, golfing, river recreation and lots of sunshine!
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park are just a short distance from town.
- Great schools, low crime and a friendly, small-town atmosphere make Carlsbad a great place to live!
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical education loan assistance
- CME allowance
- Visa assistance available
- Allowance for dues, licensure and subscriptions
- PTO according to benefit summary
- 401k with employer match and deferred compensation plans available
Top Five Things to Do
- Western Heritage Museum & Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Harry McAdams Park
- Zia Park Casino
- Del Norte Dog Park
- Charlie Brown Park
What is nice to know.