OBGYN position in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8128
- Seeking a BE/BC OBGYN for Lake Geneva, Wisconsin facility.
- Flexible schedule for exceptional work/life balance
- Large primary care referral base
- See approximately 15-20 patients daily
- 25-bed Critical Access Facility with a Level I Nursery, where deliveries are also performed
- Average 250 deliveries annually
- Service draw population of approximately 150,000+
- Outstanding Press-Ganey patient satisfaction scores
- Lake Geneva is located in southern Wisconsin with easy access to Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison (35 miles SW of Milwaukee & 80 miles NW of Chicago).
- The community is known for its deep, beautiful, sparkling clean lake, historical resorts, vintage yachts, grand estates, PGA Golf Courses, and lakefront promenade.
- Lake Geneva also offers a safe and family friendly setting with excellent schools.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits with Relocation
- Sign on bonus & student loan forgiveness negotiable
Top Five Things to Do
- Rotary Botanical Gardens
- Rock County Historical Society
- CAMDEN Playground
- Riverside Park
- Gray's Brewing Company
What is nice to know.