OBGYN Opening near Indianapolis
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8625
- Adding an OB/GYN physician! Candidate has the option to either work full or part-time.
- Schedule is four days a week plus call.
- Call is 1:5
- Opportunity is open due to growth and community need.
- Candidate must be board eligible or board certified.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Candidate will see on average 15-20 patients per day. Approximately 100 deliveries per year.
- Teaching opportunity with Marian University.
- Lebanon is about twenty miles northwest of Indianapolis.
- Lebanon is located in Center Township and is the County Seat of Boone County.
- The economy is diversified, including agriculture, manufacturing, service industries, and a growing high-tech sector.
- The community still retains a small town feel while providing an environment for business growth and development.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- The Trophy Club
- Seashore Water Park
- Countryside Antique Mall
- Eagle Creek Park
- Circle Centre Mall Indianapolis
What is nice to know.