OBGYN Opening in Michigan
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8700
- Busy and established four physician OB/GYN practice in Mt.
- Seeking a BE/BC physician to join its dynamic full range practice.
- Brand new maternity center offers a more comfortable, state-of-the-art and family-centered place to give birth.
- The center boasts three private triage rooms, nine private birthing suites with private bathrooms and an advanced technology operating room for caesarian sections and gynecologic procedures.
- 1:5 call
- The provider will deliver at one hospital - 97 bed hospital, but also have a clinic which has a new ASC for gynecologic procedures
- Clinic visits avg per day per provider - infertility counseling, contraception counseling, colposcopy, endo biopsy, IUD insertions and removals, Nexplanon insertions/removals, OB ultrasounds and non stress tests
- APP support and highly skilled nursing staff
- Employed position with-a physician lead group of over 350 providers
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.