OB/GYN to Join Single-Specialty Practice in Employed Position – 90 Miles North of Oklahoma City!
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8709
- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join a hospital-owned practice.
- The office is conveniently located in the medical building across the parking lot from the hospital.
- Established practice
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Level II NICU
- Hospital averages 500 births per year
- 4 exam rooms located in medical office building on hospital campus
- Normal deliveries conducted in Birth & Family LDRP rooms (8)
- C-sections done in Surgery
- 6 OR rooms with 1 minor procedure room
- Anesthesia coverage consists of Anesthesia/CRNA mix
- Scrub Techs are certified and competent in cases
- Ponca City is a family-friendly community with a strong public school system and 3 faith-based K-8 schools.
- Local residents enjoy a community with low crime and a short commute to work or school.
- Excellent local recreation is available with lakes, golf courses and a new YMCA sports complex, as well as an array of shopping, movie theaters, museums, parks, galleries, and restaurants.
- Ponca City is 90 minutes north of Oklahoma City.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Pioneer Woman Statue
- Standing Bear Museum and Education Center
- Conoco Museum
- Marland's Grand Home
- Exploration Destination
What is nice to know.