General Cardiology position located Chicago and Madison with starting salary of $525,000 to $600,000
Cardiology: General, Cardiology: Non-Invasive
What you need to know
Job ID: 8435
- Seeking a BE/BC General Cardiologist to practice in Northern Illinois
- Opportunity is due to retirement.
- Best of both worlds - enjoy the autonomy of being the only General Cardiologist practicing onsite with easy access to a group of 10 Cardiologists in Rockford, IL, including one Interventional Cardiologist who rounds 3 days per week.
- Call is 1:3.
- The only cardiology group serving the hospital; over 200 providers giving referrals
- Busiest cardiology program in the community; there is a large waiting list of patients to be seen.
- Work in a 300+ bed hospital plus four-story Heart Hospital
- Open to experienced Cardiologists and 2020 Fellows.
Rankings and Awards:
- Five state-of-the-art digital cath labs
- Nationally Recognized for Cardiac Excellence:
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery
- Five-Star Rated for Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Best Rated in the Region for Cardiac Services
- Best Rated in the Region for Cardiac Surgery
- Only Hospital in the Region to receive the HealthGrades Specialty Excellence Award for Cardiac Surgery
- Only Hospital in the Region Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery
- Riverfront Community Of 150,000 Located Less Than 90 Minutes From Downtown Chicago, Madison, And Milwaukee
- Award-Winning Park District And Top-Rated Public And Private Schools Proved A Wonderful Family Environment
- Superb Restaurants, Exciting Events, And Eclectic Arts Community Including Theater, Symphony, Museums And Dance
- Outdoor Recreation, Markets And Ethnic Festivals Highlight The Community's Diversity
- "Sports Town USA" Designation Features Every Sport Imaginable Along With Endless Bike Trails, And Golf Digest Ranked Golf Courses
- Generous Guaranteed Salary of $525,000 for Fellow and up to $600,000 for experienced Cardiologist.
- Competitive RVU production plan
- Generous sign on bonus
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Top Five Things to Do
- Krape City Park
- Lincoln Douglas Debate Square
- Little Cubs Field
- Famous Fossil Winery
- Jane Addams Recreation Trail
What is nice to know.