Non-Invasive cardiologist needed for largest health system in East TN
What you need to know
Job ID: 8425
- Looking to add a non-invasive cardiologist.
- This multi-physician group of expert cardiologists, interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists have served Knoxville and East Tennessee for more than 35 years.
- Call 1:3
- There is no income tax in Tennessee, and property taxes are very reasonable.
- The cost of housing is 21% below the national average and housing quality and choices are outstanding.
- Physicians here live in urban lofts, lakeside homes, townhouses, luxury log cabins, golf-course homes, suburban neighborhoods, planned communities and, occasionally, on their boats.
- Schools are excellent. The school systems have achievement scores above state averages. There are also dozens of private schools from pre-school Montessori to outstanding K-12 college preparatory schools with 100% college admission rates. The area has four community colleges and ten four-year institutions.
- Salary plus bonus
- 4 day work week
- Paid malpractice, licensure, and CME
Top Five Things to Do
- The Apple Barn.
- CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains.
- Dolly Parton Statue.
- Smoky Mountain Deer Farm & Exotic Petting Zoo.
- Tennessee Legend Distillery
What is nice to know.