New Position Available in the MIDWEST for Emergency Med
What you need to know
Job ID: 8614
- Seeking a board certified emergency medicine physician to join a state-of-the-art emergency department.
- You would be part of a team of 19 emergency medicine physicians who staff a Level II trauma center.
- This is a regional hospital with more than 60,000 emergency room visits per year.
- We offer a great working relationship with medical staff and all specialties represented with a full range of emergency medicine, including: pediatrics, cardiology, psychiatric, etc.
- There is a trauma surgeon on call around the clock as well as APP coverage daily.
- We are located in a great community with low cost of living.
- Excellent schools
- Plenty of recreational adventures and unique restaurants.
- Within an hour of Kansas City and an international airport.
- Offering a competitive salary and includes bonus opportunities
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision
- CME Allowance
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Relocation Assistance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Practice Support
- Leadership Opportunities
Top Five Things to Do
- Kansas State Capitol
- Topeka Zoo
- West Ridge Mall
- Combat Air Museum
- Landon Arena
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Topeka, Kansas,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile