NEW OB/GYN Physician Opportunity In a Great College Town
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8615
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN to be part of our practice located in a delightful, growing, college community home to Emporia State University!
- Be part of this expanding practice which currently consists of three GYN physicians and a nurse midwife with an expected call of 1:4.
- The practice is located at the OB/GYN office conveniently connected to The Hospital.
- We are located in a great community with low cost of living.
- Excellent schools
- Plenty of recreational adventures and unique restaurants.
- Within an hour of Kansas City and an international airport.
- Employed position offering a competitive, guaranteed base salary commensurate with experience
- Includes bonus opportunities
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision
- Defined contribution plan
- Above Average Vacation/CME
- Relocation Assistance
- Shareholder Bonus Opportunities
- Practice Support
- Leadership Opportunities
Top Five Things to Do
- Kansas State Capitol
- Topeka Zoo
- West Ridge Mall
- Combat Air Museum
- Landon Arena
What is nice to know.