Neurosurgery -Starting Salary of $750,000+ -Located in the #4 top “Best Places To Live” In The USA
What you need to know
Job ID: 7822
Seeking two BE/BC Neurosurgeons to join an established practice, one need is for 2019 and the 2nd need is for Neurosurgeon to start in 2020.
Level III Trauma Center with Plans to Elevate to Level II
Anticipated Call of 10 Days Per Month
The Trauma team admits all trauma, and the Hospitalist team admits all other patients who are not elective post-op. The OR team is dedicated and efficient (5 cases by 3pm!).
Great support system, including Techs and nurses.
About Current Practice:
- Join a top trained, highly credible Neurosurgeon who envisions to build a three-person Neurosurgery department through teamwork and collaboration with the next two neurosurgeons.
- Existing referral systems in place, including, a 5-hospital system located in Northwest Arkansas and Exclusive provider for the University of Arkansas Razorback’s Sports Teams.
- New appointments are scheduled eight weeks out.
- Several cases are being referred out due to lack of manpower
- The community is growing by 34 persons per day.
Two Da Vinci Robots (si and xi)
Existing surgeon skilled with OLIF and ALIF approaches
Desired Candidate Profile(s):
1. Seeking a Neurosurgeon with cranial and spine interests.
2. Seeking a Neurosurgeon who seeks a mix of General Neurosurgery and interests in either:
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Advanced Endoscopic & Open Skull Based Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Trauma / Critical Care
- Skull Base Microneurosurgery
- Minimally Invasive and Complex Spine
- Scoliosis and deformity spine surgery
- Consider working for a market leader of healthcare in this beautiful, scenic community rated #4 for "Best Places to Live" in the USA.
- The community has a service area of 593,000+ and is supported by the world´s largest retailer, it´s dedicated vendor support teams and 4 Fortune 500 Companies, including, Wal-Mart, Tyson's Foods, Sam's Club and J.B. Hunt.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, this area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation.
- Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
- School systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek.
- Easy access to Regional Airport served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to Atlanta (ATL), Chicago (ORD), Dallas Fort Worth (DFW), Houston (IAH), Denver (DEN), New York / Newark (EWR), Los Angeles (LAX), Charlotte (CLT), San Francisco (SFO), Washington DC (DCA), New York City (LGA), Minneapolis (MSP), Las Vegas (LAS), Orlando (MCO), Destin/Ft.Walton Beach (VPS).
- Starting Salary of $750,000 DOE
- Starting Salaries for For Practicing Neurosurgeons with a productive track record, may be greater as long as the total cash compensation is within Fair Market Value
- Competitive RVU Productivity
- Commencement bonus of $20,000
- Medical Educational Loan Repayment of $36,000 over 36 months (paid $1,000 monthly)
- For 2020's, possible Residency Stipend for early commitment.
- Up to $10,000 for Relocation Assistance
- Up to $2,500 for CME Allowance
- Up to $1,500 for Licensure and subscriptions
- Loaded Comprehensive Benefit package, including, health, pension, and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
- Arvest Ballpark
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad
- Lokomotion Family Fun Park
What is nice to know.