Neurosurgery opportunity located 30 minutes to Dayton, Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 5794
- Seeking three Neurosurgeons with expertise in complex spine and vascular neurosurgery as well as general neurosurgery with an interest in trauma.
- The Chief of the newly established Division of Neurosurgery is seeking neurosurgeon(s) who are interested in having a robust clinical practice, teaching opportunities, program building, research and device development.
- Two ROSA neurosurgical robots
- Busy cranial and spine clinical practice opportunity with call cover
- Stryker and Stealth Navigation
- Varian TrueBeam at MVH
- 3T MRI
- Academic appointment
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Miami Valley Hospitals (MVH) convenient location provides easy access from both Dayton and Cincinnati. Short commutes make getting to and from work a breeze, and two international airports serve your most demanding business and leisure air travel needs.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits
- And much more
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.