Neurology Opportunity near Chicago with High Income Potential – NO CALL
What you need to know
Job ID: 8665
Neurologist to join our existing employed group.
The ideal candidate is a team-oriented, friendly, and ambitious individual who is BE/BC.
Experience is appreciated, but not required.
This physician will serve as an additional provider at our existing clinic in order to provide patients with excellent quality of care and further organizational growth.
- Absolutely no call
- No competition in area
- Outpatient practice, rotate Inpatient coverage during the day
- Ability to practice in subspecialty area
- Full network of support services
- Collaborative administration
- EPIC EMR
- Close proximity to Chicago
- 22 elementary schools, three high schools and three colleges and Universities
- Boating, fishing, 60 outdoor parks hiking, bicycling, hunting
- Midway Airport 50 minutes / OHare International Airport 90 minutes
- 330 K starting base compensation for a new grad
- Production and sign on bonuses
- Loan repayment options
- Relocation assistance for those living in Kankakee County
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, & More!
- Generous paid time off
Top Five Things to Do
- B. Harley Bradley House
- Kankakee Railroad Museum
- French Heritage Museum at The Stone Barn
- Majestic Theater
- Fishing Charters & Tours
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Kankakee, Illinois,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile