Neurology Opportunity in Western PA
What you need to know
Job ID: 8576
- Growing team of 80+ employed physicians in a wide variety of specialties
- Telestroke call is 1 in 3
- Outpatient service with minimal inpatient non-acute consultations
- Practice located on hospital campus
- Large referral base from other providers in the multi-specialty group
- Must be BC/BE
- H-1B can be accepted (cap-exempt); J-1 not possible at this time
- Leadership opportunities
- Quality driven with a localized CIN
- The community is well-known for its quality school system that is highly ranked in the state and has been nationally recognized.
- There are a great many activities available for children and adults alike. Outdoor sports include fishing, hunting, golfing, tennis, boating, hiking, camping and swimming, with many different kinds of opportunities.
- The university brings a large variety of cultural events to the community including Division 1 sports, and these are increasing with the completion and opening of a new arena within sight of the medical center.
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Educational loan repayment
- Relocation expenses
- Licensure repayment
- Retirement and 403B program
- Physician led and governed
Top Five Things to Do
- Indiana Memorial Park
- IRMC Park
- Historical & Genealogical Society of Indiana County
- Vinegar Hill
- James Mitchell House
What is nice to know.