Neurology Inpatient/Outpatient– for established practice in Iowa
What you need to know
Job ID: 8291
- Neurology Clinic
- Average Inpatient Census: 12-14; 2-3 Strokes a Day
- Procedures Required for Inpatient: Lumbar Punctures
- Both sides of the beautiful Mississippi River, make up the Quad Cities.
- The Quad Cities area has a population of 400,000 people and the Health System serves a total regional area of 700,000.
- 2 hours from downtown Chicago and about 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- Community offers a variety of universities, museums, sports activities, restaurants and theaters for the active family.
- The schools are nationally ranked and the area is noted for an extremely reasonable cost of living while offering plenty of lifestyle options.
- Competitive salary
- Complete Benefit Package
- Option for Loan Repayment and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Vander Veer Botanical Park
- Quad City Botanical Center
- Festival of Trees
- Fejervary Park and Aquatic Center
- Niabi Zoo
What is nice to know.