Neurologist Opportunity in Flourishing Community
What you need to know
Job ID: 8439
- Join established, busy practice with 4 Neurologists in a physician led, integrated health system
- Provide outpatient care as well as inpatient consults in attached inpatient setting
- Opportunity to practice with integrated neurosciences team
- Practice supported by EMG’s, Electroneurodiagnostics, digital EEG/video evoked potential equipment, intraoperative monitoring
- 1:4 call rotation
- Looking for Neurologists with interest or subspecialty in movement disorder and multiple sclerosis.
- On-site ancillary services include: pharmacy, infusion, ER and diagnostic services including lab, X-ray, CT and MRI, mammography, ultrasound, and bone densitometry
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Aggressive Stroke Program with Interventional Neuro component
- Tele-Neurology in near future to lighten call burden
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Very competitive salary with significant upside
- Sign on bonus, stipends and retention bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.