Neuroendovascular Surgeon Opportunity located in Lexington, KY
What you need to know
Job ID: 8135
- Seeking to add two neurologists to help lead our growing multidisciplinary team.
Join an established group including 3 neuroendovascular surgeons in this position and help lead the next level of regional stroke network development, along with the existing core of neurology
The ideal candidate is BC/BE with fellowship training in vascular and/or critical care neurology with exposure to endovascular surgery and a research and/or telehealth interest.
Interested candidates would have the opportunity to receive training in specialized procedures in a collegial environment.
The position is primarily hospital-based, with a part-time shared clinic.
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Competitive salary with quality incentives
- Competitive benefit options (retirement, health, life and long-term disability insurance, Malpractice, CME)
- Moving relocation reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.