Neonatologist Opportunity in Economically Thriving Community
What you need to know
Job ID: 8437
- Level III, 14 bed newly renovated NICU
- Leadership opportunity available
- Strong OB and Perinatology support
- Full time is 10 shifts per month
- NNP/PA support
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
- 4 weeks of vacation and 10 days CME
- Paid Malpractice insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.