Mostly Outpatient Gastroenterology Position with guaranteed compensation of $630,000 – $710,000
Gastroenterology (GI), Gastroenterology (GI) - Advanced
What you need to know
Job ID: 8317
- Seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join "100 Best Places to Work in Health Care".
- This employer is in the process of hiring two Gastroenterologist Hospitalists to cover the hospital 24/7 and is seeking a GI for a predominately outpatient GI position.
- Cover 6 weeks of inpatient per year and cover 3 weeks if / when 2nd GI is hired.
- ERCP and EUS is optional
- 327-bed acute-care hospital in Quincy, Illinois. A not-for-profit, non-tax supported, independent hospital is committed to providing compassionate, high-quality care using advanced technology in state-of-the art, comfortable facilities
- Grade A hospital: This hospital has earned its second consecutive grade A for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group. This organization analyzes safety data from hospitals across the country and compares outcomes.
- We expect all of our physicians to be Board Certified (or Board Eligible if coming out of training), to pursue clinical excellence, deliver outstanding patient satisfaction, and work agreeably as part of a team.
- Physician satisfaction and retention within the organization are exceptional, and we desire to add doctors who are committed to maintaining that level of success.
- 70+ member group of employed physicians, advanced practitioner and allied health providers offering services in 17 different specialties.
- The largest provider of medical care in the 300,000 population Tri-State Area composed of West Central Illinois, Northeast Missouri, and Southeast Iowa.
- The System also operates a 307-bed regional referral center in Quincy, and Illini Community Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Pittsfield, Illinois, (population 4,300).
- As a not-for-profit system, we accept all patients regardless of their economic condition or insurance coverage.
- The System was named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" by Modern Healthcare magazine, and it ranks among the Country's top 8% of hospitals in its level of Information Technology development.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abundant shopping
- Starting salary $590,000 - $675,000 plus productivity incentive bonus plan.
- Up to $150,000 of loan repayment
- $50,000 Sign-on Bonus or $100,000 sign on bonus if no loan repayment
- Up to $15,000 Relocation Package
- Total Guaranteed compensation package $630,000 - $715,000
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, six weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time, $5,000 annual professional expense allowance, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.