Maternal Fetal & Medicine Opportunity Located in a riverfront community located between Chicago and Madison with a starting salary of $550,000 to $600,000
Maternal & Fetal Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 8336
- Seeking one BE/BC Maternal Fetal & Medicine and one Board Certified MFM for Directorship.
- New women's and children hospital
- Level III destination
- Robost Medical Group of OBGYN's
- Prefers a minimum of three years of experience
- 24 bed level III and have 14 level IIE bed unit.
- 14 OBGYN's with over 2700 Deliveries Per Year
- 9 Bed Labor And Delivery Unit
- 25 Bed Mother/Baby Unit
- Collaboration with University of Wisconsin faculty
- Provide clinical and teaching support to University of Illinois Family Medicine Residents
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Call 1:2 (no deliveries).
- Riverfront community of150,000 located less than 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee
- Award-winning park district and top-rated public and private schools proved a wonderful family environment
- Superb restaurants, exciting events, and eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums and dance
- Outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals highlight the community's diversity
- "Sports Town USA" designation features every sport imaginable along with endless bike trails, and Golf Digest ranked golf courses
- $550,000 guaranteed base salary for new graduate and up to $600,000 with experience.
- $50,000 sign on bonus
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with match and corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Paid Malpractice with Tail
Top Five Things to Do
- Anderson Japanese Gardens, recognized as one of the Top Japanese gardens in north America. https://andersongardens.org/
- Discovery Center Museum, honored as one of the top children's museums in the nation. http://discoverycentermuseum.org/
- Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens, an 11,000 sq. ft. tropical plant exhibition, surrounded by the Sinnissippi Rose Garden on the shore of the Rock River. https://www.nicholasconservatory.com/home
- Rockford City Market, held every Friday from May to October features local growers and vendors selling natural products, unique retail items, and delicious cuisine, live music, demonstrations, and kids' activities. http://www.rockfordcitymarket.com/
- The Coronado Performing Arts Center features Broadway and Off-Broadway shows and concerts by national and international performers. http://www.coronadopac.org/
What is nice to know.