Live the Good Life in Fargo, ND – Internal Medicine Opportunity
What you need to know
Job ID: 8305
- Seeking one full-time Internal Medicine Physician to be a part of dynamic team of Internal Medicine
- Currently 5 full-time, Internal Medicine Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Clinic only practice
- Excellent compensation package with paid malpractice insurance.
- Training required: IM Residency
- Supported by Hospitalists
- Average practice volume per day: 15-20 patients/day
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Relocation and benefit package; 4 weeks of vacation (DOE) and 10 days CME
- Competitive salary
- Sign on bonus and retention bonus
- Tort reform state, no buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.