Live and Work Where Most People Vacation! Surgical Oncologist in Coastal NC
What you need to know
Job ID: 6191
- 700 bed Level II Trauma Center, seeks to recruit a Surgical Oncologist to practice.
- A nationally recognized multidisciplinary cancer program with Commission on Cancer accreditation, involved in multiple cooperative group trials, and is currently undergoing a $15 million expansion and renovation.
- 7 other surgeons in a hospital-employed, multispecialty group.
- Live and work on the coast of North Carolinas' southern outer banks.
- Located near the coast of North Carolina, physicians have many wonderful options for living on the water.
- Enjoy year round boating, golf, tennis, biking, surfing, paddle boarding, hunting and fishing.
- Easy proximity to Historic Wilmington and New Bern.
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Full benefit package commensurate with experience
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Noni Bacca Winery
- Battleship NORTH CAROLINA
- Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts
- Airlie Gardens
- Bellamy Mansion
What is nice to know.