Kentucky opportunity for Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician seeking Work Life Balance
Family Practice, Internal Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 8307
- Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family medicine to join group of 15 OB/GYN physicians and 16 Mid-Level Providers
- An addition to OBGYN services, this group provides surgical, primary care, pediatric and female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
- This position offers work-life balance and much more!
- London is a “vacation crossroads” with a relatively low cost of living, which has made the city a center for business, shopping, entertainment, education and health-care.
- London also enjoys a sound base of industrial and retail business, and our schools are exemplary.
- Moderately priced housing, low utility costs, a moderate climate and proximity to huge forests, beautiful lakes, tourist attractions and the metropolitan areas of Lexington and Knoxville combine to make London a very special place for visitors, new residents, and business opportunities.
- London has grown with over 8,000 residents, has been named the Cycling Capital of Kentucky, Kentucky’s 5th official Trail Town, certified as a Tree City by Tree City USA, and annually hosts the World Chicken Festival.
- $180,00-$225,000 dependent on candidate and experience, negotiable for the right candidate
- Vacation: 25 business days paid time off, 7 paid Holidays.
- Insurance: Health family insurance, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability coverage.
- CME : $2500 annually with submission of receipts
- Signature bonus upon execution of agreement.
- Claims made malpractice insurance coverage.
- Productivity bonus annually based on productivity.
- Retirement: employer contribution of 3% after first year of employment.
- Moving expenses: up to $10,000 with submission of receipts
Top Five Things to Do
- Wood Creek Lake
- Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park
- Camp Wildcat Battlefield
- London Dragway
- Tree Top Adventures
What is nice to know.