Joint/ General Orthopedic Surgeon in Missouri
Orthopedic Surgery: Joints/Adult Reconstruction
What you need to know
Job ID: 8572
- Private Practice
- Option for Partnership Buy-In after 2 year salary guarantee
- 1:5 Call Schedule (Very light)
- Foot and ankle, hand injuries, wrist and elbow, shoulder, knee surgery, sports medicine, total joint replacement, traumatology and spine surgery
- Currently have 4 Full Time Orthopedic Surgeons. Needing a 5th to meet expansion and growth needs
- Current practice volume: 50 + weekly in clinic
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1.5 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- At least $575,000 + Incentives
- $25,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Up to $100,000 in Student Loan Repayment
- Moving stipend up to $10,000
- $5,000 CME Stipend every year
- Paid Malpractice
- Employment Model includes Robust benefits package: Medical/dental/vision, retirement, PTO, CME Stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- Rockcliffe Mansion
- Big River Train Town
- Molly Brown Museum and Home
- Mark Twain Cave
- Mississippi Mind Trap - room escape games
What is nice to know.